This site is a developmental version of Wiki Law School. To go to the production site: www.wikilawschool.net
Outlines in this category are specific to a certain class or professor. These outlines are intended to focus on what each law school professor focuses. The title of each Class-Specific Outline has the following format: "
[law School nickname] [professor last name] [subject matter]." See Law School Nicknames for what nickname is used for any particular law school.
This category uses the form Class-Specific Outline.
Please search for your professor's outline and begin editing. If you can't find it, click to create a new class-specific outline and then copy and paste your class notes, another outline, or even the class syllabus. Thanks for participating!
Pages in category "Class-Specific Outlines"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- IU Maurer Bell Criminal Procedure
- IU Maurer Bradley Criminal Procedure
- IU Maurer Hoffmann Criminal Procedure
- IU Maurer Schornhorst Criminal Procedure
- IU McKinney Bowman Criminal Procedure
- IU McKinney Edwards Criminal Procedure
- IU McKinney Kerr Criminal Procedure
- IU McKinney Lefstein Criminal Procedure
- IU McKinney Orentlicher Criminal Procedure