This site is a developmental version of Wiki Law School. To go to the production site: www.wikilawschool.net
Katten Muchin Rosenman
|Katten Muchin Rosenman|
|Number of Offices||13 total, 2 international"total,2international" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 13.|
|Number of attorneys||654|
|Key People||Http://www.kattenlaw.com/vincent-af-sergi/ (?)|
|Annual Revenue||$$462 million (2011)'"`UNIQ--ref-00000001-QINU`"'"$" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 462. million|
|Katten Muchin Rosenman Pay Scale|
|(all numbers in thousands of dollars)|
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP is a law firm formed in 2002 through the merger of Chicago-based Katten Muchin & Zavis (founded in 1974) and New York City-based Rosenman & Colin (founded in 1912). The Chicago-based firm has more than 600 lawyers in 13 offices.
Katten Muchin is regularly honored for its diversity and women's programs by legal publications such as MultiCultural Law Magazine, mainstream publications such as Working Mother magazine  and by business groups such as the National Association for Female Executives "NAFE" rankings of Top 50 Companies for Executive Women.
On December 14, 2015, a federal grand jury in Eastern District of New York returned a seven-count indictment against Martin Shkreli and Evan Greebel, an attorney and partner at the law firm of Kaye Scholer. The activity for which Greebel was indicted occurred between 2012 and 2014, when Greebel was a partner in the firm Katten Muchin Rosenman and lead outside counsel to Shkreli's company Retrophin.   On December 17, 2015, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission in the Eastern District of New York returned a complaint against Greebel, Shkreli, MSMB Capital Management LLC, and MSMB Healthcare Management LLC.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Profile of Professional Organization Contributors Katten Muchin Rosenman, LLP, The National Law Review (2012-11-19)
- Top 100 Law Firms for Diversity, MultiCultural Law (2012-06-19)
- 2012 Working Mother 100 Best Companies, Working Mother Media (2012-07-17)
- 2012 NAFE Top 50 Companies for Executive Women, Working Mother Magazine (2012-06-15)
- Daley takes job at law firm that got city work, Chicago Tribune (2011-06-01)
- In Shkreli Case, a Company Lawyer May Have Crossed the Line, (21 Dec 2015)