|Bryan Cave Pay Scale
|(all numbers in thousands of dollars)
Bryan Cave LLP is an international law firm with twenty-four offices worldwide, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, United States.
In 2002, Bryan Cave acquired New York-based Robinson, Silverman, Pearce, Aronsohn, and Berman LLP, bringing the headcount of the combined firms up to over 800 lawyers.
The firm established an office in southern Illinois in 2004 to assist clients with class action, product liability and commercial litigation matters in Madison and St. Clair Counties in Illinois.
In 2005 Bryan Cave lost its Riyadh and Dubai offices to the Houston-based mega-firm Fulbright & Jaworski, but retained its office in Kuwait. The Kuwait office however soon closed as well.
Bryan Cave expanded further in 2007 when it opened an office in Hamburg and Milan. In 2008, the firm opened offices in San Francisco and Paris. In 2009, Bryan Cave and Atlanta-based Powell Goldstein merged, creating an expanded firm with new offices in Atlanta, Charlotte and Dallas.
At the beginning of 2012, Bryan Cave merged with Holme Roberts & Owen (HRO), a law firm based in Denver, Colorado with over 210 attorneys.
Bryan Cave also established an office in Frankfurt, Germany in 2012, to be integrated with the firm’s already established Hamburg office.
- Represented Ralcorp in the $2.6 billion merger between Ralcorp and Kraft Foods' portfolio of cereals under the Post Cereal label.
- Advised Monsanto in its $290 million purchase of Aly Participacoes, a division of Brazilian global conglomerate Votorantim. Aly Participacoes operated two companies, CanaVialis S.A. and Alellyx S.A. which focus on sugarcane breeding and related applied genomics and biotech in the sugarcane industry.
- Counseled Barnes & Noble, the bookseller, on its $596 million purchase of Barnes & Noble College Booksellers Inc., a division that had been spun off from Barnes & Noble in the mid-1980s. The acquisition closed on October 1, 2009.
- ↑ (Press Release) Bryan Cave LLP and NYC-based Robinson Silverman to Merge; Combination Based on Client Benefits, (2002-06-10)
- ↑ Brian Cave Closes Riyadh Office. Books.google.com.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Our Offices | Offices | Hamburg,
- ↑ Bryan Cave Merges with Colo-based Holme Roberts & Owen - Law Blog - WSJ, (2011-12-06)
- ↑ (Press Release) Post Deal Raises Ralcorp's Clout, Dow Jones Newswires (November 16, 2007)
- ↑ (Press Release) Demarest and Souza Cescon in bio-tech acquisition, IFLR Legalwire (November 25, 2008)
- ↑ Lowe, Zach Davis Polk, Bryan Cave on $596 million Barnes & Noble Deal, AmLaw Daily (August 10, 2009)